Your shopping cart is empty!
They'll show up to class in style when they wear the Nike® Grade School Satire skate shoe. Built for exceptional feel on a board, the Satire features an autoclave midsole construction and a foam sockliner. Upper materials include suede, enhancing fit, style and durability for a minimized chance of blowouts. They can get out and ride as the honeycombed patterned rubber outsole grips the board and the pavement.
- Suede upper enhances durability
- Decorative stitching on upper can be used as visual cues for foot placement
- Deconstructed upper design has great flexibility and feel
- Foam sockliner molds to your feet for a custom fit
- Low-cut silhouette offers a free range of movement
- Autoclave construction fuses the midsole and outsole for durability
- Low-to-the-ground fit encourages good foot placement
- Honeycomb patterned crating with the rubber is flexibly and lightweight
- Tacky gum rubber outsole uses a herringbone traction pattern for grip
- Style: 580426-005
Nike Kids Grade School Satire Skate Shoes Anthracite/grey/white GHQ-52150356