Your shopping cart is empty!
Wear the Reebok® CrossFit Lifter 2.0 shoe and get performance worthy of champions. Worn by the winners of the 2011 and 2012 Reebok CrossFit Games, this training shoe comes equipped with a full-grain leather toe, a nylon midfoot strap and a semi-rigid forefoot for flex and support. Whether you are dead lifting, box jumping or squatting, the injected TPU heel wedge offers lightweight stability while a carbon rubber outsole grips the ground.
- Fits great right out of the box, requires little to no break-in period
- Full-grain leather toe offers durability
- Perforations on the medial and lateral side of the shoe's upper increases breathability
- Durable Nylon mid-foot strap delivers a lock-down fit
- Increased toe spring provides the versatility to complete your WOD
- Heat activated U-form technology amplifies support and fit when molded to your foot
- PU (polyurethane) molded sockliner offers support and in-shoe comfort
- Semi-rigid forefoot has the perfect balance between flexibility and support for multi-functional use
- Injected TPU heel wedge adds stability
- Carbon rubber outsole offers traction and control
- Style: V65911
Reebok Women s CrossFit Lifter 2 0 Training Shoes Black/white GDG-64870256