Your shopping cart is empty!
Athletic design and outdoor function meet in the Timberland® Kids' GT Scramble low hiking shoe. A suede and textile upper enhances durability, while a recycled mesh lining boosts breathability. An OrthoLite® footbed increases cushioning for support, while a "Does it Fit?" sockliner ensures a snug, personalized fit. The Green Rubber™ outsole maximizes traction on outdoor surfaces, so their playtime is go-time for the GT Scramble.
- Suede and textile upper offers rugged durability that holds up as they play
- Rustproof D-ring hardware increases integrity and allows for precise, quick lacing
- Traditional lace closure secures fit
- PET mesh lining made from 100% recycled plastic bottles ensures eco-conscious wear
- OrthoLite® polyurethane footbed made from 5% recycled rubber delivers lasting comfort and durable cushioning
- "Does it Fit?" sockliner ensures a snug, personalized fit for intense comfort
- Green Rubber™ outsole made from 42% recycled rubber maximizes traction on outdoor surfaces
- Style: 4897R
Timberland Kids GT Scramble Low Hiking Shoes Brown/green ZGU-24556516